Repairing saggy skin after chin implant removal?

if one removes a large chin implant but does NOT want a genio or any other type of augmentation there...what is the solution to fixing and tightening the skiin to previous form, if possible?

Candidate for a chin augmentation

Without an exam your question cannot be answered. However, your photos are helpful and you are probably a good candidate for a Chin Augmentation. You will need to see an Oral/Maxillofacial surgeon to see if othognathic surgery, genioplasty or using an implant is best for your specific case. It should be noted that patients with severely weak jaws or abnormally functioning jaws may be better treated with other facial surgery (orthognathic surgery), although a chin augmentation may be an option at a later time. These patients should seek the advice of a plastic surgeon to determine which course is right for them. Here is some information to help you make this decision:
Candidates for Chin Augmentation -
Patients whose chin profiles are weak but have normally functioning jaws are candidates for Chin Augmentation. Many of these candidates have used injectable fillers in the past to strengthen the protrusion of their chins, but are looking for a permanent solution. If you are one of these patients, then you are a likely candidate for chin augmentation.

Does saggy skin need to be repaired after chin implant removal?

I have not found skin to sag after removal of any chin implant.  In most cases, the chin should return to the same appearance it had prior to placement of the implant.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lax Skin after Chin Implant Removal

Unless it is a very large implant in place for many years it is unlikely that lax sagging skin will have to be lifted after removal.

Skin over the chin

Thank you for the question and it has been my experience that it is rarely necessary to tighten or lift the skin after as with the chin  implant removal it goes back into place but obviously every patient may be different 
Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD