How to change my face shape? (photos)

I'd like to know a professional's opinion on my face shape. How can I change it? my mid face is large and my lower and upper face is small. and i got quite big eyes for my face. will getting cheek and chin implants help achieve a more heart shaped result? and also make me look a little older as I look way too young than my actual age (20). Maybe I should fix my overbite? My mouth opens very widely when I laugh making my face look very round and weird, even chubby. Any advice will be appreciated.

Candidate for a Chin Augmenatation

Without an exam your question cannot be answered. However, your photos are helpful and you are probably a good candidate for a Chin Augmentation. You will need to see an Oral/Maxillofacial surgeon to see if othognathic surgery, genioplasty or using an implant is best for your specific case. It should be noted that patients with severely weak jaws or abnormally functioning jaws may be better treated with other facial surgery (orthognathic surgery), although a chin augmentation may be an option at a later time. These patients should seek the advice of a plastic surgeon to determine which course is right for them. Here is some information to help you make this decision:
Candidates for Chin Augmentation -
Patients whose chin profiles are weak but have normally functioning jaws are candidates for Chin Augmentation. Many of these candidates have used injectable fillers in the past to strengthen the protrusion of their chins, but are looking for a permanent solution. If you are one of these patients, then you are a likely candidate for chin augmentation.

How to change my face shape?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers or facial implants (cheek, chin) over the past 30 years. From the photos, your cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front) with a slight excess of fat below the cheeks (more on one side) and the chin is weak. The nasal tip is under-rotated (makes the nose appear long) and the tip is a bit wide. This creates an elongated oval shaped face.Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.

A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.   I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick and highly effective. Rhinoplasty can thin, rotate upward and refine the nasal. Hope this helps.