My boobs are saggy and have stretch marks, I'm 30 years old. How can I have better looking boobs? (Photo)

My boobs are saggy and have stretch marks, I'm 30 years old. How can I have better looking boobs?

Depending on what you are looking for you can either have a breast lift or a breast lift with implants. Implants will make the breast mound larger with better upper breast volume and a lift will make them tighter and more youthful looking. You appear to have nice volume and shape but lifting them will really help. Then it is just a matter of if you want the implant or not. Good luck!

Sincerely,

DrRickAZ

Sagging breasts

the sagging of your breasts are borderline - meaning that to benefit from a breast lift, your nipples should be BELOW the inframammary crease and yours are just there, but not below.  The alternative is to place a breast implant to fill out some of the "deflation" and gice the optical illusion of a slight lift, but fuller breasts.

Breast lift

There are several options you have.  I think you need a lift with medium sized implants.  The vertical lift, also refered to as the lollipop lift will give you a nice shape with scars that heal very well.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

To lift or not?

Your picture suggests mild sagging, or ptosis of the breasts.  A minimal lift MAY be beneficial, but an implant may give enough volume to avoid the additional scarring associated with a lift.  Depending on your feelings about visible scars, you may want to choose an augmentation only, but if you do not want larger volume, then a lift might be the better choice.

Michael F. McGuire, MD, FACS (in memoriam)

Breast Enhancement

You will need to be seen, but I'm fairly confident that a breast lift will be necessary to achieve a more lifted and symmetrical look.  You may or may not elect to also get implants to optimize appearance and/or increase volume. 

Go visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that perform all forms of cosmetic breast surgery, not just implants.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Your breasts...

Perkier breasts would require a lift with or without an implant.  The trade off is better shape for scars.  If you simply just desire fuller breasts, it is possible a breast implant alone will suffice.  Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon to review your goals.  Wishing you the best!

Tim Neavin, MD

Breast lift vs implant options

You may well be a candidate for a mastopexy (breast lift).  If you require a larger size, implants may also be an option.  You have an asymmetry between your breasts, so your case is more difficult than a straightforward breast lift.  Experience in your surgeon is a must!

Brent Moelleken, MD

Sagging breasts

Thank you for your question and photos.  Depending on what look you wish to achieve you could either just place an implant to help give more fullness to the upper pole of the breast or have a modified lift with implant.  It would really depend on what look you are wishing to achieve.  Please visit a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has years of experience with breast augmentation for more information.  Best of luck to you

Milind K. Ambe, MD

Improve sagging empty breasts.

In a face to face consultation you can discuss your concerns and hear the various options available to you.  Simply restoring volume and fullness will be an enhancement but at the price of a larger size.  Reducing skin to allow greater fullness with a smaller implant while reducing your areolar diameter is another option but will require surgical incision lines.  You might enjoy and benefit from watching the video linked to above.  Good luck with your choices.  Be certain to meet an ABPS board-certified plastic surgeon.

Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Breast Implants / Breast Augmentation / Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants / Silicone Implants / Breast Implant Revision Surgery

Thank you for your questions. Before you make your decision on procedure(s)  I would suggest that you meet with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon again and go over your concerns and what you hope to accomplish. Your surgeon should be able to explain to you why they are recommending the  procedure they are according to your current breast tissue, measurements including your chest width and your desired outcome. From your photos your nipple/areola is large and low so usually a full lift is necessary to achieve the desired look.

We have all our Breast Surgery patients not only utilize our 3D imaging so they can get a real visual on what they will look like after but also to actually try on the different size implants with a tight bra and t-shirt to see what they might expect. That way they have a good visual of what a 450cc implant will do as opposed to a 350cc implant for example. You want to make sure that you see a surgeon that will listen to you and your goals for the procedure and discuss in detail their recommendation for size and shape not only taking into consideration your desired outcome but also your breast measurements before the procedure including your chest dimensions. And then let you try the implants that they feel will give you the desired result so you are in agreement with the size.

Most important is to pick a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon - Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. It can be hard and confusing for consumers when a physician may tell you they are Board Certified. Make sure it is Board Certified in Plastic Surgery as many Physicians are certified but it is in another area such as Dermatology, Gynecology, ENT, or some other specialty that does not have the years of training and Certification in Plastic Surgery required to be a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Rather than finding a non-certified surgeon that may give you better pricing it can be helpful to find a newer Board Certified Plastic Surgeon that has years of experience in training and surgery-required to become Board Certified in Plastic Surgery but is newer in practice. They have the latest up to date training and highest standards as currently set by the newest technology and are able to pass on to the consumer much better pricing for Breast Augmentation. The manufacturers of the breast implants encourage and assist the newer Certified Plastic Surgeons by giving them special pricing on implants which most will pass on to you, the consumer. Check for special pricing here on RealSelf and make sure the surgeon is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and you may find the perfect Plastic Surgeon for you who is able to work with your budget without cutting corners!