Pushed my nose 5 days after rhinoplasty?

I was wiping my face when I pushed the side of my cast, not very hard but enough to worry me. I didn't have anything done to my bones, just shaving of some cartilage and cartilage grafts. Could this have damaged or shifted it in any way?

You are unlikely to have done any harm

Such innocent and coincidental touches usually do not harm the surgery. However only a examination of your nose can give you your true answer.  Always communicate with your own surgeon. 

Rhinoplasty and accidental bumps with the cast in place

Accidental bumps happen after rhinoplasty. That is why an external cast stays on for the first week. It protects the nose while you get used to it. 
Minor bumps and touches will likely have no effect on the end result, especially if you had no bony work performed.
Major bumps, bleeding, or pain should be evaluated by your surgeon as soon as possible. Safety comes first. 

Victor Chung, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon