My nose look too straight. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had a surgery 9 days ago, I love the tip of my nose, but my profile look too straight, 0% curve, can change with time?

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Nose too straight

It is still way too early to judge the results of your recent surgery. Rest assured, your nose will continue to evolve over the coming months. Best of luck and happy healing!

Justin Cohen, MD
Washington DC Otolaryngologist

Tape on nose

It is too early to tell wha the final result will be. First you have tape on your n so which blocks the view. Second, swelling will mask the slope a bit.

My nose look too straight. Any suggestions?

Can not comment at 9 days postop! If 9 months than you would be completely healed and a comment could be made!

Post op rhinoplasty

It is still very early to tell what the final outcome will be.  Your best view at how much swelling there is on your bridge is to compare it to just after the cast was removed - because pretty soon thereafter the nose will start to swell.  In the next few months the majority of the swelling will resolve.  However, it may take up to a year or longer depending on what was done during your procedure for the final outcome.  Hang in there! For now, enjoy your new nose and take it easy.  Hope some of this helps.

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Recovery

At 10 days, you are extremely early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years.  You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Donald B. Yoo, MD