Can I do a nose job and then get a boob job done in the same month?

Hi, I am going Iran this month and I'm planning on doing my nose 100% however I was thinking to myself since I'm going there I might aswel get whatever I need done & the next thing I wanted some was my boobs since I'm an A/B cup with puffy nipples (want nipple change too) I was wondering am I able to get s nose job then a week later get my boobs done? Someone please help me!!!!!

Word of Caution

Dear Nour74, There is no reason why both procedures cannot be done at the same setting. Be aware, however, if you have any complications postoperatively, and you have returned to this country you are going to have a very difficult time finding anyone to take care of those complications if they did not do the original surgery. This is just something very important for you to consider.’ I hope this has been helpful. Robert D. Wilcox, MD

COMBINING RHINOPLASTY AND BREAST AUGMENTATION

Dear Nour74, In my practice these procedures are done at the same time so that the patient can have one anesthesia, one recovery and this will also help reduce some of the costs. You may find a surgeon who specializes in both procedures or find a surgeons office where there are two different surgeons one with expertise in rhinoplasty and one with expertise in breast augmentation who will work together. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Combining rhinoplasty and breast augmentation.

One of your options is to meet with an ABPS board-certified plastic surgeon trained and experienced in performing both rhinoplasty and breast augmentation surgery. It is quite common for patients to request both procedures be done under one anesthesia by the same surgeon.  You may alternatively arrange for two surgeons to operate on you under one anesthesia to provide for one recovery period.Best wishes,Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Breast augmentation and rhinoplasty combination

A rhinoplasty and a breast augmentation can be performed under the same anesthesia with the same recovery period. It's important to find one doctor who can perform both procedures quite well, or two separate surgeons who can work in combination to each perform their respective procedure. Rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult procedures to perform correctly in the entire field of cosmetic surgery, so choose your surgeon very wisely based on extensive experience.

Combining surgeries and procedures

Yes, combining a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation on one day is possible.
If there are more than one surgeon, it may take some more coordinating, but it is still possible.
More importantly, you need to arrange appropriate travel plans and follow up. I typically do not have my nose patients fly for a minimum of two weeks. If there is a postoperative issue, you need to have a plan to reach your doctor or someone who can evaluate you for your safety. Safety comes first. 

Victor Chung, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Double surgeries...

I would recommend having these procedures done simultaneously. In my practice, I perform the facial plastic surgery while my associate performs the body plastic surgery. This allows both doctors to focus on their specialty, reduces OR time, and reduces surgeon fatigue.  Two surgeons in one setting is better than having one surgeon with two anesthesias. Good luck!

Parker A. Velargo, MD
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Combined operations

In many practices, if multiple procedures are being considered, they are safely performed simultaneously.  In our practice, I would perform a rhinoplasty while my partner performs the breast augmentation.  Ask your surgeon and he or she can "join forces"  with another surgeon so you don't need anesthesia twice.