Breasts 3 cup sizes bigger with fat transfer?

Hello I have wanted DD Breasts since I was very young. Sadly I have an A cup. I have tried pills eating more but it just goes to my belly. Are there any surgeons that can do this and can it reduces sensitivity in the area/associated risks? Many thanks

Breast Fat Transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. Fat grafting is safe procedure. As a chief of plastic surgery for a hospital and a director of a breast center, we followed hundreds of my own patients that underwent fat grafting. We found that it is easy to differentiate between fat, calcifications and even scarring. The injections take place in the breast tissue and in the muscle. Under the muscle is a little worrisome due to possible complications  The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Fat transfer to the breast

Fat Transfer to the breasts is a great surgery but there is a limit as to how much you can inject. Going from an A cup to  DD is not possible. You can have surgery in multiple stages, but it cannot be done all at once. I would recommend having a consultation to discuss with your surgeon what is a realistic achievable outcome for one surgery.

3 Cup Size Increase may be a bit unrealistic

Fat transfer is a relatively new procedure which offers breast augmentation opportunities for those who simply do not want breast implants. It does, however, have its limitations. First, I have found that some of the fat transferred is reabsorbed by the body, and can result in the need for additional fat transfers in order to maintain and/or improve the look. Second, from my experience, and what I've heard from other physicians around the country, is that small to moderate increases are possible. Expecting to go from an A cup to a DD is probably unrealistic. I would recommend consultations with surgeons who have performed the procedure, and compare those to traditional breast augmentation with either silicone or saline breast implants so that you have good expectations and will be happy with your results.

Robert N. Young, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon