Interested in Breast Fat Transfer, does it make sense/safe to save fat (fat banking) for additional augmentation in the future?

I would like to ideally avoid using implants, but would also like to increase in size from a B cup to a D cup. I keep reading conflicting opinions in regard to the breast fat transfer process. Some say that in order to increase cup size further, sometimes additional procedures can be done. I've found a few surgeons that offer "fat banking" for this purpose. While it would be nice to avoid multiple liposuction procedures, is this normal to save fat? Would the fat cells survive that long?

Breast fat transfer

I have a breast enlargement using fat transfer later on this week. At the Plastic surgical meetings they state that with our current technology one cannot save ie bank or store fat that would be viable to be used later on . 

Studies have shown that if you bank or freeze fat , the fat dies if you inject the frozen or banked fat the fat does not take . 

I use  the body jet . It uses saline to harvest fat and clean the fat. The fat is then injected.

One would not be able to go from a B cup to a D cup in one operation.

I hope you find this information helpful.

FAT TRANSFER TO BREAST

Breast size can have a huge effect on body confidence. Breast’s factors as weight loss, pregnancy/breast feeding, or ageing can cause breasts to look emptier or lose their shape.

In recent years the stem cell procedure has been widely accepted and has evolved through innovative techniques.

The procedure involves removing pockets of fat from other areas of your body (such as the legs or abdomen) and transferring the fat into the breast area to increase volume and shape in a subtle, natural-looking way.
It is also important to say that breast augmentation via fat transfer can now be considered as safe, effective means of enlarging the breasts

Alfredo Hoyos, MD
Colombia Plastic Surgeon