Can I have a Microneedling sessions done 15 days apart?

Microneedling

Thank you for your question. It is recommend to space treatments 1 month apart. This is to allow your body to heal and make collagen. Please have a consultation with an expert. 

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Microneedling with PRP

It is recommended to wait at least 3 weeks between treatments. That will allow the skin to fully heal and new collagen production. To improve your results and speed up healing consider using PRP with your microneedling treatment. Best, Dr Faraz

Microneedling

Per the company we use, you should wait at least 4 weeks between treatments to allow your skin to heal and produce more collagen. We also recommend PRP (platelet rich plasma) to be done along with microneedling to give you optimal results.

David Stoker, MD

Getting the right schedule with microneedling (add prp)

We do microneedling treatments every 3-6 weeks. I always combine with prp for best results. You can do them as early as weekly if you are healed.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Microneedling 15 days apart?

Thank you for your question.  Microneedling treatments are recommended spaced one month apart (by the company).  I would consider waiting one month between treatments to allow collagen to be created by your body.  Please consult in person with your own aesthetic specialist to ask about their recommendations.

Debra M. Kroll, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon