Is my nose too small for my face after rhinoplasty, or is my face too swollen that makes it look smaller?

I did my septoplasty/rhinoplasty 5 days ago and today I got my cast removed. I have a semi chubby face and I think my nose looks too small. I was hoping for a more natural look and I am starting to freak out because I know it is still swollen so I'm thinking it's going to look smaller... I feel like I have a piggy nose. I know it's very early to see results but will I have a natural look that would fit my face?

At 5 days it is very early post-op to judge your final result. Follow your Surgeon's post-op instructions and give it time to heal. 

Rhinoplasty at 5 days

At 5 days out you are way too early to tell anything. AND, you have a splint in place. Be patient with the results, its a long road ahead.