What size will I be with 280cc? (Photo)

hi I'm 170cm 55k currently 32b but was a small d before I lost 5 kg . should 280cc teardrop get me to a full 32 c ? is it good that I have a good quantity of breast issue ? and will 280cc life up my own breast ? please give me an idea of the size I'm . next Thursday I'm doing then !!

What size will I be with 280cc?

Thank you for the question. There is no accurate/reliable/predictable correlation between size/profile breast implant utilized and cup size achieved.  Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.  Breast augmentation alone does not "lift" the breasts.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of know words such as “natural” or "C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

Implant size

Thank you for the question and photos. The choosing of implants is a very crucial and is one that should be done through an in-person exam. Various aspects could affect the choice of implants like breast tissue, body measurements, desired end result and the like. Bra sizes also differ from one manufacturer to another so a carefully selected implant can be able to get you very close to that size. It is always best to visit a board-certified plastic surgeon and have a full evaluation for your concern. Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi.

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

Implant size/cup size

I know you are excited about your upcoming surgery. Implant sizes did not correlate with cup sizes. There are many variables including the size and shape of your native breast and will contribute to do her final outcome. Also, where you shop for your bra's will strongly dictate a cup size that you will fit into.I would take photographs to your surgeon of your desired result and give them the liberty to choose the correct size implant to give you the result you are looking for.

What size will I be with 280cc?

I appreciate your question.

It depends on your chest wall measurements and existing breast tissue as implant size does not accurately correlate to a bra size. It also depends on the brand and style of bra you wear as size varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.  During your breast augmentation consultation, you should feel the different types of implants available, and try on various implant sizers in front of a mirror to help you to get an idea of how you will look following the surgery. You should also bring pictures of the look you would like to achieve, as well as a favorite top to wear when trying on implant sizers.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Cup size and implant volume not directly related

I have added a link that might be helpful...

Hi 23_kc. Thank you for the photo.  While there is no direct correlation between cup size and implant volume, I believe that is a reasonable volume to increase one cup size.  Trying on a sizer is a good way to visualize your outcome.  Good luck!

Size with 280cc implants

Thank you for your question.  There is no good correlation between implant size and final breast cup size, since there are many other variables (like the amount of pre-existing breast tissue, type of bra, etc).  It would be better to discuss this with your PS and base your choice on the consultation (trying on sizers, looking at before and after pics, etc).

Size

I would suggest going back to your surgeon and trying on 280 cc sizer to see volume you may achieve. Just augmenting the breasts usually does not lift the breast. Having a fair amount of breast tissue should help give you a nice result.  Good luck to you.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Implant size

I always tell my patients:  cup size is never a good indicator of actual breast volume since they vary so much between bra manufacturers. It's always better to focus on the "look" that you want to achieve. Furthermore, it is difficult to give you an exact translation between implant size and cup size. If you have communicated your desired results clearly with your plastic surgeon, he or she, whose seen you in person, is best equipped to answer this question. Best of luck with your surgery, Dr. Nazarian 

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

What size will I be with 280cc? (Photo)

Your picture with a bra do not help  to answer your question, but you may need 350 cc to be a full C.

If you want and idea on how you will look have in mind  that "8 ounces of fluid" water are 230 cc ( a can of coke). This volume is  not enough to increase one complete cup. Usually it takes  350 cc.  So per 350 cc you will increase  1 cup in size, meaning   1 to 1 1/2 inches of projection. 

Talk to your PS and discuss your worries. Good Luck.

Adolfo Sesto, MD

Implant question

Your photo needed to be without clothes to see if you need a breast lift as well as the implants. Having been a D and asking if the implants will lift you (which they won't do) makes needing a lift a distinct possibility. Only your surgeon can answer the size they expect because they have examined you.