Can I grow back my donor area grafts? It's very weak after transplant (4000 grafts), I feel extraction was not up to the mark?

hi everyone, my hair transplant operation After two sitting of FUE (4000 grafts), gap between two sitting was 40 days, now my donar area is very weak, i had not inquired much my doctor before operation, now i am realizing my extraction was not upto the mark + doctor as well, even i am not seeing any visible result of good hair growth now 60 days has done, i am very worried , bcoz i understand grafts are equal to diamonds, pls give suggestion or any kind of treatment to grow transplanted hairs.

Hairs harvested or taken from your donor areas will never grow back. It was harvested and relocated to the area

Hairs harvested or taken from your donor areas will never grow back.  It was harvested and relocated to the area where you wanted more hair.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Can donor area regrow after FUE?

A.Kumar,After any hair transplant the hair will re-grow at the transplanted area known as the recipient area. The donor is depleted of these grafts and usually do not re=grow. It depends on your donor, how much hair remains, and how visible the thinning will be. Remember that it is very early in the post-transplant period, patience is required at this time. Growth of the transplant should start at around the 4 month post-transplant period.Sincerely,
Bernardino A. Arocha,MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

4000 FUE grafts from donor area

Grafts taken from the donor area are gone forever and can not be regrown. If your density was low, 4000 FUE grafts may have been too much for your donor area and hence too many grafts. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon