How do you know if you have pulled out a graft ? Does it bleed when you took out the graft ?

So I am 5 days post FUE, I have been doing my normal routine of shampooing. After I dry my hair I run my hand on my head and a lot of scabs come with it. I very carefully take them off: I haven't had any bleeding. I am paranoid if I am damaging my graft. Is there a certain way to know if I am dislodging my grafts ? For e.g bleeding ?

If you are paranoid about damaging your grafts, it is best to contact your doctor for an exam.

If you are paranoid about damaging your grafts, it is best to contact your doctor for an exam.  If you follow your doctors instructions you should have no issues.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Pulling out a graft

When you pull out a graft, it usually bleeds. Losing a single graft is not really a problem if you had a lot of them. Just be careful

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon