Safe amount of time to use Toppik on donor area after FUE?

I recently had a second FUE HT. The nurse was pretty aggressive with shaving and there's no way my existing hair can be combed or styled to cover my donor area - it looks very obvious I had a HT. I've been cleaning the donor area daily and putting on antibiotic cream. When can I start to use Toppik to cover the donor area without infecting myself or impeding hair regrowth that's still around in the donor area? I have to go back to work at the very latest 12 days post-op. Thank you!

It is best to ask your doctor about post operative care and products you want to use. In general Toppik can be used after you h

It is best to ask your doctor about post operative care and products you want to use.  In general Toppik can be used after your surgery as early as few days.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Toppik on donor area after FUE

when you go back to work (after 12 days post-op),  you can start to use Toppik to cover the donor area without infecting or impeding hair regrowth.. no worry about it. Beside , there is no need to use a antibiotic ointment on transplant area ..

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Use nof Toppik after FUE

You should wait a full week after the crusts are all off and the recipient area is clear of any wounds on it. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon