Burning sensation in donor area. (photos)

It's been 3 days I've decided be with FUE (2900 Grafts), I feel lot of burning sensation on my donor area, I couldn't sleep on my back as it is burning . Please suggest me from getting rid of burning sensation and suggest me sleep method

Pain after surgery may be normal. Burning sensation is not typical but it may happen. You need to contact your doctor.

Pain after surgery may be normal.  Burning sensation is not typical but it may happen.  You need to contact your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Burning sensation in donor area

use a pain killer pill (diclofenac etc ), it will work . try to sleep in sitting position in a couch or armchair to alleviate pressure on back ..İt will fade away in  acouple of days ..

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Burning sensation in donor area after FUE

When FUE is done, small nerves can be damaged and when this happens, a burning sensation occurs as you report. If will eventually go away. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon