4 month after fue and not all transplanted hairs has started to grow. Does it mean they will never grow?

I think it is weard that some places there is no sign of new hairs at all. I watch with a loop so it is easy to see. Why is some few hairs still the original transplanted hairs and is still there without growing? Are they dead hairs in deep crust and not going to survive?

4 Month Growth

4 months it is pretty common to not see any progress of growth. For some people, they may not see any growth until 8 months past the surgery, so at this point you don't need to be concerned, just be patient. If nothing is happening after 8 months then you should start worrying.

Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor.  4 month may be too early to judge.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair transplant at 4 months

EB1977,AT 4th month some of the grafts are beginning to grow out, but not all of them would do so at this time. It would take about 10 months for almost all the grafts to break skin. At 5-7 months sufficient number of grafts have broken skin enough to impart a cosmetically significant difference. So it would seem you are well within what is expected for the timeline.

Sanusi Umar, MD
Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

4 months post op result

Hair transplantation results mostly will start to be visible by the 5th-7th month but of course it is not the final result.To get a final result minimum 12 months you have to wait.
I believe there is nothing to worry on your side but be patient
All the best

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

4 months after a hair transplant

At 4 months, some of the hairs went into anagen. Others will follow over the next month of two. Just be patient

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon