6 month after FUE transplantation, and the result is very poor. What can I do? (Photo)

hi 6 month after fue transplantation result is very poor no further growth is seeing and dense is equal to negligible i am send a picture please see and suggest me thanks

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

6 months after hair transplant

Full growth may not yet have happened. I generally tell my patients that in 8 months that they will see 80% of the results. Be patient for another two weeks

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

When does my hair transplant fully mature?

At the 6 month mark, you should see at least 60% of the growth.  It is impossible to determine if your result is poor because we do not know how many grafts were placed and how densely they were placed.  I would have to see the graft placement immediately after surgery to determine if you should see additional growth as time passes.  However, it is not uncommon to see additional improvement out to the first year following hair transplantation.

John P. Cole, MD
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon

Six months after hair transplant

it may take up to 18 months for all the implanted hair to grow in. You need to be more patient and follow up with your doctor. Unfortunately at this point there is not much you can do but wait.

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Poor result 6 months after an FUE

arshad12,So sorry to hear of your predicament. Unfortunately, there is nothing to do now but wait it out. I am hoping that you researched the provider well before having the surgery. If you did, then maybe you might be a late bloomer, I have seen some patients concerned after not seeing much happen with other practices posted online on the hair transplant communities blog site turn out good. Lots of luck!
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

6 months after a hair surgery

Transplanted hairs start to visibly regrow between months 4-6. At month 6-9, a patient may expect to see growth for  80% of the transplants. Again, due to the random cycle of hair growth, not all grafts will start growing at the same time. Initially, the hair my be thinner and finer. It will gain length and density as it matures. 

Full growth from the transplants is usually achieved at 12 months. All the best

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon