Scope of results after large volume lipo 2 months later?

I had multiple areas of liposuction done 2 months ago & stayed overnight in the hospital. Could my results & swelling be due to the amount of liposuction done? I feel exhausted the majority of the time. Has anyone else experienced this? (No sign of infection) My last question is whether anyone has seen results altered by an enlarged uterus? My lower pooch is largely unchanged in size. I know I have several fibroids and an enlarged uterus but didn't know if this could influence results?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

Swelling and bruising is very common after liposuction. It takes weeks to see the results of liposuction and swelling can last for months. Massage, RF treatments, Venus Legacy and hyperbaric oxygen will drastically reduce swelling. You will begin to see optimal results 6 months post liposuction. Continue to follow your physicians post-op protocol. Best, Dr. Emer

Liposuction - exhausted and swollen at two months

I am sorry to hear your recovery has been hard
Please have your plastic surgeon check your blood count - you may be anemic. If so this must be treated.

If not anemic, then have your regular doctor evaluate you for fatigue.

You are still swollen. Now is a good time - once your fatigue is gone - to start exercising so the fat does not start returning to new areas 

Best wishes