My stomach is full of poop. Can I get my stomach pumped? I was going to do liposuction

My stomach is full of poop. Can I get my stomach pumped? Since I was a kid, I never really pooped I would just hold it. I poop once or twice a week. My stomach is bloated, so I was wondering if I could get some if not all of the poop pumped out of my stomach. I was going to do liposuction but the doctor said all he could do was remove some of the fat. I'm 22 5'7 and I weight 195. I try to work out all the time but it just isn't working all that well.

Resolve constipation first

Your condition requires the attention of your family doctor first. They can help you resolve your constipation which would reduce your bloating. Once that has been addressed, you can then consider liposuction to tone your stomach.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Thank you for your question. Chronic constipation is definitely an issue you should discuss with your family practice or internist doctor.  They can hopefully get you on a regimen that will allow you greater regularity.  Hope this helps. 

Pump poop out of stomach?

Unfortunately poop cannot be pumped out of your stomach 

please see see your regular doctor for advice about your chronic constipation.

Best wishes