Can my arms be fixed with fat grafting? (photos)

My upper arms have had overly aggressive liposuction. As you can see in picture the upper arm is now smaller than forearm. I also have wrinkly of the skin and discolouration. Would fat grafting help? What else can I do?

Upper arm contour deformity

Thank you for your picture.  It is difficult to get a good appreciation of your defect. It is unlikely that fat grafting will be helpful especially with loose skin. I would advise several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons.  

Arm Liposuction Complications

My suggestion is to post clear photos online or have a proper in person consultation or skype consultation with an expert in revision surgery.  This is a common problem I see and to be addressed properly you likely need to be seen to offer all the options.  Sometimes external devices such as velashape or venus legacy help and no surgery is needed.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Arm surgery

The photo you posted is not ideal. Other views showing the front and back of the arms would be helpful. An exam in person is best.

Brachioplasty

Sometimes a brachioplasty that removes some skin on the inside of the arm can help even out irregularities caused by excess liposuction.  You trade a scar on the inside of the arm for a smoother contour.  Fat grafting can be used for specific contour irregularities.  

Can my arms be fixed with fat grafting?

I perform a lot of revision liposuction procedures and fat transfer, and improvement of 70% or so can be achieved.

Fat grafts to arms after liposuction

Fat grafting which is the same identical thing as fat transfer can be used to treat areas of previous liposuction.   Arms tend to have lax   skin and fat grafting does not work well.....USUALLY. Seek 3 consultations from ABPS surgeons.     My Best,  Dr C