Bifid nose - solutions to leave shape unchanged. (photo)

I have a little bifid nasal tip as shown in photo and I want to know how can I solve this problem without changing my shape of my own nose and dangerous surgery

Bifid nose tip

Thank you for your question and photos. You need a rhinoplasty (surgery) to treat the bifid the tip and improve the shape of the tip. This by definition will change the shape of your nose. If you do not want the bridge to change then it can be left alone. Good luck

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a lower cartilage suturing.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Solution for bifid nose

It sounds like you do want to change the appearance if you want to get rid of your bifid tip. It could probably be improved with the injection of fillers as in a "non-surgical nose job". You do need to be careful however as there can be some bad complications if not done correctly. Good luck.

Non

A non-surgical nose job would be the only way to non-surgically change the shape of your nose.  A non-surgical nose job involves the placement of dermal filler to change the volume and shape of the area in question.  Some change to the shape of your nose will automatically occur but this can be subtle if needed.

Good luck with your nose shaping journey.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Improvement of bifid tip without surgery

A hyaluronic acid filler can be used to improve the bifidity of the nose without surgery. This is relatively safe, but should be done by someone with experience.

Andres Bustillo, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Microdroplet Silikon-1000 treatments may be considered for improving the appearance of a bifid nasal tip..

When people have this skin and firm nasal tip cartilages, there can be a visible cleft in between the tip cartilages. We have had good success minimizing the appearance of nasal tip clefts with Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results. Hope this helps. Dr Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon