I have hybrid permanent upper denture that are screwed in. I am concerned about cleaning, advice?

Hybrid denture screwed

Some cares procedures for fixed prostheses are these ones: 

Debris removal.
Biofilm removal.
-Interdental care.

As the doctors said, the water pick is a machine that can help you with the hygiene of your prosthesis or you can go to your periodontist and ask for some hygienization tips. 

Good luck!

Dominican Republic Dentist

Hybrid denture

One problem with screw retained restorations is they can be difficult to clean around. I suggest getting a waterpik to help remove debris from under the denture. It is also important to make regular hygiene appointments so that the restoration can be removed and cleaned then replaced.