Can you eat????

I see & read a lot of good thing about the look of the All on four, but I haven't read anything about eating. Also is there anyone or place in the St. Louis-Ft. Leonard Wood, MO area that does this procedure?Thanks

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Yes, you can! `

After any dental procedure, there will be some foods you should mot eat in the interest of healing. With dental implants, until you fully heal, there is usually small dietary restrictions. Here are some  recommended foods to eat after your implant surgery...  

Oatmeal or cream of wheat, yogurt, scrambled eggs, cottage cheese, apple sauce, ground beef, baked or broiled fish, broiled or stewed chicken, macaroni and cheese, soft bread,  and baked or mashed potatoes.

Chicago Dentist