Is it normal for my butt to be sore a year after a Brazilian butt lift?

I had a brazilian butt lift, I have not had any problems with it. But lately the top of my butt has been sore. It hurts to sit for long periods. I am using a hand massager to remove some of the pain. But now I am getting concerned that I should have my butt looked at. Is this soreness/pain normal?

Brazilian butt lift at one year

It is unusual to have pain at one year out. Are there any areas of firmness that maybe represents fat necrosis?  Best to see your surgeon.

Soreness after Brazilian Butt lift

It is unusual to be sore a year after surgery.  Are there any hard areas? If the fat graft did not fully "take" you can have areas of fat necrosis which cause firm hard areas in the area where the fat settles.  See your surgeon or get another opinion from a doctor certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Pain year later

It is unusual for you to have pain a year after your procedure especially if you have been doing well up until this point. If the pain does not go away readily in the next couple days I definitely we would revisit with your plastic surgeon. Good luck.