What vitamins would be good to take to help keep fat transfer from absorbing?

Scheduled for BBL Dr. Said he would only put 350cc in each butt cheek. This worries me because that is not that much. Wondering if there's anything I can do or take to help the fat survive..

Fat grafting to the buttocks depends upon the amount of donor fat available.  If one does not have a lot of donor fat then their are limitations.  As for vitamins, I usually just recommend a daily multi-vitamin.

Fat survival after BBL?

Unfortunately, there are no vitamins to decrease fat loss after a BBL. It is technique dependent. I perform 6-8 BBLs per week and see about 30% fat loss after a BBL. I a confident telling my patients that 70% (or more) will survive, based on hundreds and hundreds of cases.  350cc per side is a very small amount. Please make sure that your surgeon is experienced at BBLs and can show you over 100 before and after pictures of his/her own patients. It is important to do this right the first time or you will spend much more money for a revision. 

Vitamins for Improving Fat Graft Take

The amount of fat that can be transferred in a BBL is highly dependent on how much fat you have to harvest and the effort put into harvesting it. There are no vitamins or supplements that are known to improve the take of fat grafts.

Make sure you have a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year evaluate you before having surgery.  350 cc is not a lot, and I have not ever transferred that little.   I do not think that an amount that small will produce a difference that you will appreciate.