Treatment for large, depressed forehead scar? (Photo)

Doctors, I am not doing well. I posted about my forehead scar (breakout in July) previously and got the response that it should fill in over time. However, I do not think this is the case. I am not coping well. It seems as if this large, deep, red hole will be permanent on my forehead. Combined with my hair loss and receding hair line, it looks absolutely terrible, and my self-esteem is at an all-time low. Please tell me something can be done. Why is this happening to me?

Scar

There are many reasons for developing scars and many different types of scars. Once a diagnosis has been made a treatment can be selected. Scars can be treated with lasers, microneedling, PRP, etc so you should be able to get some help.

London Dermatologist

An esteem boosting solution for hair loss and forehead scarring--lasers, fillers, microneedling/prp, progesterone

The scar may be treated with lasers, radiofrequency, fillers, microneedling/prp. Your hair loss can be improved with prp and progesterone injections to the scalp and/or hair transplantation. I recommend a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist to address these issues. Best, Dr. Emer

Forehead scar

My concern is that this is not an isolated scar but part of a pattern of breakouts. See a board certified dermatologist for treatment of the underlying condition and then for modalities to make the scar less visible. Keep in mind that healing is a process that can take up to a year.