Can I get a Brazilian butt lift for 3,000 any where near me? (Photos)

I just moved from Boston Ma to Daytona Florida. Im looking to get a brazilian butt lift. I want the fat removed from my stomach to my butt. Are there any Doctors in my price range on here? Full body pictures are below. My stomach is not fat, fat but i do have some flab. I need a Florida body.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Can I get a Brazilian butt lift for 3,000 any where near me

Thank you for your question. The BBL surgery price range will vary from city to city and experience of the surgeon.  I don't think anyone in the United States offers your price range for the surgery.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Best wishes. 

Can I get a Brazilian butt lift for 3,000 any where near me?

The cost of a "BBL" Brazilian butt lift varies of the surgeon,location,etc. A Brazilian But Lift cost should not go above $6000 for up to 12 areas of liposuction . When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts. choose one wisely.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon