Can a small internal dent/lump near incision be normal? Can it be due to internal stitches? I only feel it when I was underneath

The incision not tociable outside. I am 3 weeks post op now and do have an appointment with my surgeon on Thursday to see what's the cause .

Incision bumps

What you are describing is most likely the inside skin stitches. As they melt away the bumps will resolve. Good luck. 

Contour irregularities in the incision after breast augmentation are quite common for a few weeks.

Due to irregularities and swelling there can be contour issues in the incision after breast augmentation. I don't think you have anything to worry about but it's good to check with your surgeon.

See your surgeon

It is best to be seen by the plastic surgeon so they can determine what the nature of the problem is.

Breast concern

Thanks for your inquiry.  Yes, you can feel the deep stitches sometimes.  If there is no redness or signs of infection, then you are probably right.  Please cal your surgeon to discuss if you are concerned. 

Normal

You are correct.  What your feeling on your incision line is most likely sutures.
Best Wishes,
Nana Mizuguchi

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS

Early breast augmentation post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

In my practice, after performing a breast augmentation I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Bump after breast augmentation

Hi,

Thanks for posting your question. I am happy to try and help you. It is important to remember that a board certified plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to an accurate assessment of your situation, and concerns.

Having said that, it seems like you are doing the right thing by asking your PS. Probably a stitch.

I hope you found this helpful.  Have a great day.