How much does a Extra Large Breast Augmentation cost? And am I a great candidate for this procedure? (photo)

I'm 5'2,145lbs and I'm a 38 C in bras. I've always wanted a breast augmentation, and the looks Im attracted to are the exaggerated breast implant look. I do like the round,fake, pin-up, bolted on look. I would like saline implants with 800 cc's. But, if i could go bigger like 1000 cc's that would be great. I dont see many surgeons with work of XL breast augmentations.

Cost of Extra Large Implants and who is a good candidate?

Hi and thanks for your question.  

The answer to your question I think lies in your motivation for wanting extra large implants.  If you are a performer or entertainer, then it becomes more of a business decision.  In that instance, you may be willing to accept the inevitable future consequences and expenses related to correcting the damage caused by oversized implants.  You should also be prepared to accept a staged approach to getting to the oversized look as there are limits imposed by your natural breast dimensions.  If you are not making this business decision, then there are other factors you should consider. Oversize implants make women look heavy, as in overweight. Clothing choices are severely limited meaning "custom made".  Bra choices are similarly very limited.  Sagging and some loss of sensation are also in evitable consequences.  You will also find that the way people relate to you and the way you are perceived will change, and you may find that surprising and maybe unsettling.  It is not a decision to be made quickly or taken lightly.  As in any procedure that is outside of the ordinary, it is highly recommended to seek out someone with the most experience in exactly what you're looking for.  As for price, I would think they would charge more than the average cost.  But if cost is an issue, it may not be the best choice for you as the initial surgery price is just the beginning.

Best wishes to you, 
Joel A. Williams, M.D., F.A.C.S.

Dalton Plastic Surgeon

Extra large breast augmentation, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. 

The rule is:
higher implant volume = greater weight over skin. You can reach the volume you want, I recommend using a highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants).

Finally, the investment for "Extra large breast augmentation" rounds:
$5,000 USD Standard package
$6,000 USD "All Inclusive Package".
Ps: currently there are important limited seasonal offers with which you can get even better price. For more information please contact us and ask for our Limited Discount Coupons.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast Augmentation

Hello and thanks for the good questions. It is possible to have large breast with the look that you are describing but the specifics of volume and implant size depend on the dimensions of your body. The cost of an augmentation in my practice does not depend on the size of the implant. You are best served by having a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

James E. Hardy, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

XL implants

Hello. Thanks for the question. Big implants usually means big problems if not placed in the appropriate patient. Please consult with a BCPS prior to your decision for breast measurements, soft tissue evaluation and implant selection. Good luck. 

Dr. B

Extra Large Breast Augmentation

Although extra large breast augmentation can be performed safely in many instances, one should proceed with caution. Your surgeon will evaluate your anatomy and skin quality to determine if you are a candidate for this. Some women require more than one surgery to get to their desired size. Extra large implants put more stress on incisions and there is a higher risk of being able to feel the implant or have positional issues. Ask your surgeon regarding his or her thoughts and also experience with extra-large implants.

XXL

for a very large aug. it may take more than one surgery, depending on your starting breast tissue and your skin integrity. but if you get a large saline implant, you can always add saline to this implant later if you need more fullness.

Implant and size

The reason you do not see a lot of really large implants being done, is because the larger the implants, the more likely that there are problems from the weight and size.

Wants large fake implant appearnce

Be careful what you ask for.  The ultimate fate of large implants is to sag.  Time, weight and gravity are not on your side.  Better to follow the advise of an experienced plastic surgeon before you make a decision that you will ultimately come to regret. 

Breast implants costs.

Hi,

Thanks for posting your question. I am happy to try and help you. It is important to remember that a board certified plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to an accurate assessment of your situation, and concerns.

Having said that, the costs for implant exchange are different than a primary breast augmentation. It is a case by case basis. Implants come up to 800 cc. Larger are either over filled 800 cc or custom made.

I hope you found this helpful. Have a great day.

Getting really large breast implants

You might find some surgeons who would charge more for going extra large and that may not be unreasonable given all of the extra risk that go with the surgery and increased chances of future surgery for complications.  In our practice we don't charge differently for size, but because different implants have different cost, that will affect price.  One reason you may not see a lot of photos of the XL work is that the results may not look that good out of clothing and doctors don't want to show less than ideal results. Another is that since most patients are not looking for the bolted on breasts, surgeons wouldn't want to frighten the majority that they might come out with a look they don't like.

On thing to consider is that most of the people you are seeing with the extremely large implants did not get there with the first procedure, but have probably increased the size with later surgeries. I think it would be reasonable for patients looking for exaggerated implants to think about things in stages as well.  

Good Luck.