Best Way to Permanently Remove Fat Cells?

I have always read and have had friends who had traditional lipo and the fat always resurfaces some other weird random place because we are pre set w/ a certain number of fat cells.

Does cool lipo have the same effect in permanently removing the cells or just the fat? Thanks.

Tumescent lipo removes fat cells

Tumescent liposuction does not result in the fat showing up somewhere else unless the patient has bad habits and gains weight after surgery.  Tumescent liposuction removes fat cells.

Fat cells removed by liposuction are gone forever

The fat cells removed during liposuction are gone forever.  However, nothing prevents us from gaining weight.  Weight gained after liposuction is often distributed more evenly.  It is a myth that all weight gain after liposuction goes to one body part or another.

Tumescent Liposuction Has The Best Track Record

Having taught liposuction for years at the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, I know traditional tumescent liposuction to be a wonderful treatment, with an unparalleled safety record.

Of all the available methods for fat removal, it is the only one I would consider using on myself, and it is the only one I offer to my patients.

Recently, there have been many companies promoting techniques such as Smart Lipo and Cool Lipo, which aim to modify the traditional tumescent liposuction technique by adding lasers, etc. to the procedure.

Unfortunately, there is no clear evidence that any of these procedures offers any advantage to traditional tumescent liposuction. The lasers can, however, increase risk to the patient, since the laser can injure tissue, burn skin, cause a scar, etc.

Fat cells that are removed With liposuction generally remain gone. If a person gains weight, however, the other fat cells in the body will get larger. Liposuction is best for patients whose weight is stable.

Ilya Reyter, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologist

Permanent Fat Reduction with Vanquish

VANQUISH treatments are a one-of-a-kind method to permanently reduce fat by effectively heating and killing selective fat cells The procedure is unique in the way the heat is delivered-- suspended above the body to treat the area for desirable contouring. This non-invasive procedure makes a pleasant, pain-free treatment that effectively shapes the body and tightens the skin with its radio frequency energy.

There is virtually no recovery time from the procedure, although we find it helpful to maintain proper hydration and a healthy diet to assure weight stability.

#Vanquishfatreduction #painfreetreatments #permanentfatloss

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Vanquish Treatments for Permanent Fat Reduction

What is the best way to remove fat cells??

Both invasive and non invasive techniques remove fat cells.  The key to keeping the cells from "returning" is to maintain your weight and not fluctuate.  The cells do not grow back, fat cells increase in size in response to your caloric intake and energy expenditure.

Non Invasive Lipo

Acceptable results can be obtained in the so-called minimal invasive techniques. However, it is always a matter of expectations. For people wanting substantive changes in their form and a lot of fat off, more conventional techniques, such as S.A.F.E. Liposuction are a much nor reliable bang-for-your-buck.

Permanently remove fat cells

Liposuction re-contours the body by reducing the number of fat cells. This is permanent and your body will not compensate by creating more fat cells if you maintain your weight. If one does gain a significant amount of weight, however, the fat cells that do remain can enlarge  and diminish the benefits. Overall contour, however, remains improved.

Best Way To Remove Fat

The best way to permanently remove fat cells is with tumescent liposuction. CoolSculpting is the best option for non-surgical fat cell removal.

Jeffrey W. Hall, MD

It really depends on how much weight someone puts on after liposuction.

Most people who have liposuction are extremely careful about weight gain and the ideal candidates are patients who have stubborn pockets of fat.  These stubborn pockets of fat do not go away regardless of the person's weight.  So after liposuction slight weight gain will result in a generalized increase in fat all over the body.  However is the person puts on a lot of weight, there may be secondary pockets of fat that become more noticeable.  Once fat cell are removed, they are removed for ever!