Had Alarplasty with internal sutures to narrow the nostrils, right looks unnatural. Can suture be loosened/removed? (photo)

My procedure was yesterday. Only my upper lip seems swollen. My right nostril looks unnatural and is noticeable different from the other nostril. The nostril looks flat like it's being pulled and it's clear where the suture was placed. It seems I've lost the natural curve. Can the suture be loosened or removed? Thank you for your help.

One day after rhinoplasty is too early

One day after a rhinoplasty is far too early to make any long term assessments about the final shape of your nose. It is always important to discuss your concerns with your surgeon but it is most likely that observation is recommended. Most irregularities will resolve but some may persist. If they do, scar revisions may be required but will likely be deferred until a minimum of 6-9 months after surgery.

Early post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

1 day post op

Alar base surgery is a very precise procedure. In your case, it would be important to know whether the alar groove was altered as well as the nasal sill.  The best person to discuss this with would be your operating surgeon, as there are many variables in place. Swelling will distort how things look in the immediate post op setting - however, any concerns or issues this early on should best be discussed with your doc as they know exactly what maneuvers were performed.  Best of luck! 

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon