African American Alarplasty advice please. (photos)

Dear Doctors I will like to know if just alarplasty will help me get a better version of the nose i have already. Am not too worried about my nose but the opening ie nostrils. They are the widest nostrils out there. I always get flies entering my nostrils. I dont want to chnage my look and my nose i just want to close my nostrils ie conservative alarplasty. I dont want the whole nose redone etc. Is this possible and what price range are we looking at?

Rhinoplasty , some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Kind regards 

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. Your nostrils can be addressed alone through an alarplasty. I suggest that you move forward and consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. You two will discuss price, process, recovery and results. Please keep in mind that price varies based on the local market, surgeon, and the type of procedure performed. Feel free to consult with multiple surgeons, and do not be afraid to ask what costs are excluded and included in the quote you receive. 

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Alarplasty for AfricanAmerican Nose

Yes, Alarplaty alone will suffice. You do not have any other areas of concern, hence no need for full rhinoplasty

Regards

Dr. J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon