Alarplasty and Tipplasty, how much will it cost?

Is it suitable to my nose to have a alarplasty and tipplasty without having an implant to my nose as I still wanna retain my natural nose. I am happy to my bridge nose just that the tip of my nose is so large, it swallows up my face, especially when I smile. It's also pretty wide and flat; I'd like it to be a bit more defined and feminine. I'm scheduled to have my double jaw surgery At the end of this year, would it be alright to have nose job before my jaw surgery. Thank you for your help.

Alar plasty and tip-plasty how much will it cost?

The cost of the rhinoplasty is directly proportional to the amount of time It takes to perform the procedure in  a formal operating room, time monitored under anesthesia, and the surgeon's fee for performing the surgery. For more information, our current price list  and many  before-and-after examples, please see the link and the video below

Jaw surgery first

It might be a better idea to have the two jaw surgery first because this may impact the width off the nose.  Best of luck.

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question.  The best advice you can receive is from an in-person consultation.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD