I am 5 weeks post BBL. Why is my belly button crooked and one side of my stomach more swollen than the other? (Photos)

My swelling is pretty big in this photo 5 weeks post bbl but it makes you really be able to see the difference in size on my stomach as well as the crookedness in my belly button! Is this something to be alarmed about? My surgeon said my garment will straighten it out over time. I need peace of mind.

I am 5 weeks post BBL. Why is my belly button crooked and one side of my stomach more swollen than the other?

It is much too early to judge the results. Give it at least 6 months and then re-evaluate the outcome after most of the swelling is resolved.