4 weeks post op; is it too late to wear a breast band to move implants down? (Photos)

I am 4 weeks post breast aug and although the swelling has gone down my implants havent shifted down at all! I had 475cc round hp silicon placed below the muscle via mammary fold. My surgeon doest use bands and said we would discuss massage at my 7.5 week appointment. Is it too late for a band to be effective and should I start massage right away? Im scared ill need revision :( please help!

4 weeks post op; is it too late to wear a breast band to move implants down?

Thank you for your pictures and questions. To answer your question, no, it is not too late to wear a compression band if that is what your surgeon has recommended. But, you also need to keep in mind that you are only 4 weeks postop and sometimes with larger implants, it can take 2-3 months for things to fully settle. I do not think that you are going to need a revision, in fact, I think if you will just give things the time they need, you are likely going to end up with a very good result that you are happy with. Hope this helps!

Always best to check with your plastic surgeon for postoperative activity advice but I do not think that it is too late to utilize a bandeau and/or utilize massage.  The attached videos may be helpful to you. Best wishes.