Will taking muscle relaxant such as Flexiril, Robaxin loosen the muscles up and speed up the implants dropping process!

I have been having neck, upper back pain, predominantly to my left side ever since I had my BA. I am one month post op. Just curious if muscle relaxant such as Flexiril, Robaxin will not only help with the muscle pain but also speed the implants "drop and fluff" process! My implants are still riding high and they are submascular. 360 and 390 cc saline. I am beginning to think BA is not a good idea for some one who is impatient like me!! Thank you

Drop and Fluff

Hello,Drop and fluff is a phenomenon of tissue expansion, not muscle relaxation. Muscle relaxers will not speed the process. Best of luck!

Muscle relaxers

Muscle relaxers are more for your comfort and will not actually help the implant settle down into place. However, I do find them very helpful for my women during the first week or two after surgery. If you are still having pain at one month, please discuss this with your surgeon.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon