How many pounds is the average weight loss after BBL in Dominican Republic?

I have a BBL scheduled in DR with Dr.Duran 3/2/16. I'm going into surgery around 160lbs. I am wondering how many pounds are taken off on average. I know that more fat is injected into the butt however, from all the before and afters, girls always look way smaller..... Just curious ☺️

Weight loss and BBL

It is hard to predict what the weight change will be especially since some or all of it might be injected back into the buttock for the BBL.

How many pounds is the average weight loss after BBL

Greetings. It is difficult to say how much weight someone will loss after a BBL.  In general, I tell patients to expect to lose 1 or 2 sizes in the waist line.  Good luck!

Ravinder Jarial, DO

Good afternoon, it is a plesure to answer your question,
BBL is the transfer of fat from other areas of the body, so you do not lose weight, you lose measures in the areas of liposuction, such as waist, back, abdomen and other.
I hope this answer help you.

Manuel Belen, MD