Will I have the fake porn star look I want? (Photo)

Im 5 ft 2 in 124 lbs. I had 650cc of saline with high profile implants. I want the fake porn star look im afraid that i should of had more cc of saline. I had them done monday and its saturday now and this is what they look like. i dont know if all the swelling has gone down but if they get smaller im going to be sad because i want them huge and fake looking.

Too soon to judge

Honestly, it is just too soon to judge your final results. It can take anywhere from 3-6 months for your breasts to fully heal and drop/settle into their final position. Be patient for now. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Porn star look

Hello dear, thansk for your post, I recommend you to be patient, because your breast is experimenting some changes, so after some months post-op is when you are going to be your final results. Good luck and best wishes :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Will your breasts look fake?

You are still very early in the recovery process. Your breasts are still going to change quite a bit. I would suggest being patient and revisiting this issue at 3 months. If you decide to go larger, an implant replacement is a fairly easy and straightforward surgery. Good luck!

Will I have the look you want

I would advise waiting until 3 months to assess your "look."  It will take that long for the swelling to completely resolve and your implants to settle into their final position.  At this point from your pictures, I would anticipate an excellent result consistent with your goals.

Do I have fake porn star looking breasts?

You have what appears to be a very nice result at this early time and have achieved what your desire has been.

Congratulations!

Frank Rieger M.D. Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Breasts at one week post-op

Your breasts look very nice at one week, and do appear to be quite large. Time will likely only make them look nicer.  Good luck.

Too Soon to Evaluate

At less than a week out from surgery it's really too soon to truly evaluate what the final book will be. At this point you love to be right on track but the breast will change as the implants drop in the lower portion of the pocket that was created for them. Wait at least 6 to 8 weeks for complete evaluation of the result. So far they look great to me. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Too soon

Thank you for your question and photo.  At only a week post-op, it is far too soon to assess the results of your surgery.  I tell my patients that they should wait at least three months before doing so as swelling will reduce and the implants will drop into place during this period of time.  To ensure optimal results, continue to follow your surgeon's instructions moving forward.  

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Implants

I am fairly certain that anybody looking at you knows that they are fake.  don't be worried about that.

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

The fake porn star look I want.

Certainly your augmentation looks very nice, though might not be just what you are after. The fake look will require a staged approach for some with progressively larger implants as the skin relaxes sufficiently to accommodate the implant. Be careful what you ask for.