Do I have a uniboob? (Photo)

Hi everyone I'm so stressed out I had a ba 9 weeks ago and they used 295 mod I think they should have used high profile.. If so how do I fix it

Do I have a uniboob?

Thank you for your question. You are going to see the difference just after the procedure. However it is necessary to wait for some time in order to see the final result. After the breast augmentation operation the recovery period depends on your physical status, age, general health and condition mainly. The operation itself does not take too long therefore you receive a mild anesthesia. Since the anesthesia that you receive is mild; you will not have problems associated with anesthetic agents after the operation. This is especially important and can be achieved with only a team of plastic surgeons like we have. After the operation you will be advised to wear a corset in order to reduce the edema. You can start to do your daily activities just after the operations but we do not advise you heavy lifting, running or activities that require excess physical activity. The more you rest, the faster your recovery will be.

You are still very early in your recovery process so it is really too soon to judge your results. However, you do not have a uniboob. For now, be patient and kind to yourself as your body heals which can take anywhere from 3-6 months. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Thank you for your question.  It does not appear that you have symmastia or uniboob as it is more commonly referred.  Keep in mind that at only nine weeks post-op, you are not quite at what I would consider to be the time at which I tell my patients that they can assess their results.  Continue to follow the instructions of your surgeon moving forward.  If you want to increase the size of your breasts in the future, you should discuss this possibility with your operating surgeon.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided pictures with information as well... I recommend you to wait for them o naturally settle, but no, you don't have synmastia, use a towel forming a tube and put it between your boobs for 2 weeks and hopefully you will see a difference. 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Do I have a uniboob?

Hi. Based on your pictures, you certainly do not appear to have a uniboob (synmastia).  It is not uncommon to have some tenting of the skin between the breasts, especially in certain positions such as leaning over, during the early post operative period.  All in all, you appear to have a nice result.  Typically it will feel more natural as time goes on.
Good luck and take care,
Dr. Howell

You do not have uniboob

You are doing fine. You do not have uniboob. Relax and stop stressing.  Moderate profile is a good choice.  Size of new breast is determined by volume of implant and not profile.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Do I have a uniboob

It is difficult with photographs to determine if one has symmastia if it is just to a very minor degree. It is also not unusual in the first two or three months following breast augmentation to have slight fullness from swelling which may decrease further with time. Share your concerns with your plastic surgeon who'll want to give you a good exam and can advise you if there is an issue or not along with the appropriate management if there is.

Do I have a unibody?

I must say that in looking at your pictures I don't see a unibody.  This should improve with further healing.  If you ave an
y doubts, however, you should follow up with your Plastic Surgeon and let them thoroughly examine you to be sure about this.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

No Uniboob

Hello there 
No I can't see symmastia there .
Your shape will continue to evolve over 4-6 months so just relax and let your body heal .

Terrence Scamp, MBBS, FRACS
Gold Coast Plastic Surgeon

Do I have a uniboob?

Although your concern is understandable, you do not have symmastia (uni boob). You may have some skin tenting when you lean forward. You may find the attached link, dedicated to symmastia surgery correction helpful to you for comparison purposes. Best wishes.