I had Juvederm in tear trough last year. Caused dents and dimples, and one year later it's still obvious (Photo)

What's the best treatment? I have waited one year it's a little bit better but still there

Year after Juvederm to tear trough w problems

This needs to be dissolved with hyaluronidase. This as not placed correctly and this is not the right product for this area. It might take a couple injections. Restylane placed with cannulas is the best for this area. 

Juvederm in Tear Trough for under eye area and poor results

I don't use Juvederm for this delicate under eye area. I prefer Belotero or Restylane.  I would definitely consult an expert about having the product dissolved under the eye area.  Best, Dr. Green

Tear trough injection

I use Restylane silk exclusively in this area and I utilize a blunt tip cannula for placement. Have the Juvederm dissolved first, wait about a month, then have a qualified Dr. inject you with the right product. 

T.G. Khan, DO, FACS
Fort Lee Oculoplastic Surgeon

I had Juvederm in tear trough last year. Caused dents and dimples, and one year later it's still obvious

Thank you for your question and photograph. In some cases dermal filler placement into the lower eyelids may have results that last for a year or longer.  If you can still feel the filler placed under the skin I would recommend having it dissolved by your injector to return you to your pre-filler state.  Juvederm can be dissolved with hyaluronidase but may take several sessions.