I had nasolabial folds still visible two weeks after Juvederm fillers. Any suggestions?

Juvederm didn't fill NLF

It is simply a matter of not enough volume. I would go back and discuss with your provider. Details are limited, but you might just need another syringe or 2 to correct. 

Juvederm for Nasolabial Area NYC

Juvederm is a great filler for the nasolabial area. Without photos it is impossible to comment on what more you might need.  At this point you should try to return to your treating physician for evaluation.  You may need more product in that same area or a different product in the cheeks to lift the area away from the folds such as Voluma.  Best, Dr. Green

Juvederm

I would recommend contacting your surgeon and have them evaluate. You may need more filler, without photos it is hard to determine.

Francis Johns, MD
Greensburg Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm and nasolabial folds

The best way forward is to contact your injector. As a point of reference, everyone has nasolabial folds. Good injectors with an 'eye' for beauty will always diminish but not eliminate your nasolabial folds. Certainly more filler can be placed if needed. 

Cheers

Dr Davin Lim
Laser Dermatologist and aesthetics
Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Juvederm and nasolabial

I would suggest you return to your injector to be evaluated. It sounds like you may just need to have more volume in the area. Another syringe or two may be needed to get the look you want. 

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist

Hello, and thank you very much for the question. I would recommend following up with your provider. He or she will be able to make a recommendation after evaluating you in person. It is possible you may need a touch-up in the area of your treatment. I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Nasolabial folds

The goal of Juvederm is not to completely eliminate the NLF.  This is a natural anatomic feature present from birth.  Perhaps you did not get the results you were hoping for, and may require an additional injection, but be careful about trying to "get rid of" your NLF altogether.  It can be very unnatural.

Hello hands and feet,

Without before and after photos there is no real way to comment.  You can still add more filler to the area, so if you want more of a response, that is the treatment.  I'd recommend you consult with your injector for an evaluation to make sure that is what you need.

I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon