Should I exercise lip muscles after Rhinoplasty?

I had a rib graft rhinoplasty 14 days ago. They removed a scar on the philtrum I had from a cleft lip, did a maxillary labial frenuloplasty, and a lip fat graft. I'm worried about my smile because my lip hangs lower and covers my top teeth. There's a stiffness under my nose that I have to fight in order to smile. I've been stretching it as much as possible to try to loosen it. Should I continue? Will it ever not feel stiff anymore? It seems structural and I'm worried I'll always feel it.

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with 2 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. There is always a risk with breaking the sutures, however, it is best that you discuss this with the board certified facial surgeon who performed your procedure so that the recovery methods that you use remain aligned with the recovery process and instructions that have been carefully laid out by and discussed with you by your facial plastic surgeon and their office.Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon