Rhinoplasty to have Margot Robbie's nose?

I want Margot Robbie's nose and I'm wondering about the cost of it. I'm wanting it done in Nashville.

While no one's nose can be made to look exactly like another, you can get closer to your ideal than where you are now with rhinoplasty surgery. It is not possible to know the full extent of your rhinoplasty needs based on this one limited picture but you can expect to pay $6500 to $8500 for many rhinoplasty surgeries.

Possibly need more pics

You appear to have what we call a bulbous tip. This can be probably corrected to appear more like a MArgot's nose However it is hard to be sure from this pic. Please come in foe a consultation and request to seemany before and after examples of your type of noses and use 3D imaging system

Rhinoplasty Results

It is very important to understand that in Rhinoplasty surgery, there is typically a spectrum of results that will be possible based on an individual's starting anatomy.  The idea that one can receive a celebrity look-alike nose is possible, but only for some people.  Only a consultation will give more information.  

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hello HarleyQuinn2226 - Thanks for your question. Recreating a celebrity nose really isn't possible, but it does help your surgeon understand the aesthetics you desire to achieve.  A consultation in person with a rhinoplasty specialist can help you better understand what is possible with your particular anatomy.  The goal of rhinoplasty is to make your nose the best it can be for your face and your particular facial anatomy.  Good luck, Dr. Shah 

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate

It is impossible to give someone a celebrity nose. Digital computer imaging would be helpful on your nose to understand what can and cannot be accomplished with your current nasal anatomy. Everyone's nose is different, and each rhinoplasty procedure is customized according to the patient's unique anatomy. The bulbous tip is addressed with suture techniques and conservative cartilage removal. A full set of facial photographs are required to make a determination about what else may be required on the nose.

Thank you for your question and photographs.Cost varies depending on location and surgeon. It would be best for you to call board certified plastic surgeons in your area and schedule a consultation with them for exact quotes for this procedure. From the photograph you have posted and your cosmetic goal, I think you would benefit from a tip rhinoplasty which includes trimming the lower lateral cartilages and placing precision sutures to refine the tip and make it look more pleasing.
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Tip rhinoplasty

Interestingly enough, I had a patient of mine a few months ago ask for the exact same thing! To be honest with you, without seeing the rest of your nose and face, it is difficult to assess how achievable and realistic your expectations are.  You have very poorly defined tip cartilages and nostril asymmetry.  I'd be interested to see a profile picture as well as full assessment of the dorsum and bridge of your nose to get a better idea of the light shadow transition points.  You can absolutely get more definition and a drastic improvement in the appearance of your nasal tip with tip refining techniques - that being said, an in person consultation is always your best bet such that your doc can examine the skin, facial proportions, etc.  I suggest you go on as many consultations as needed until you feel comfortable with the doctor.  Best of luck! I hope some of this helps.

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Margot Robbie's nose.

I am not sure if Margot Robbie would be willing to sell her nose for any amount of money. Maybe try and figure out exactly what you don't like about your own nose, and then ask a good surgeon which parts can be changed, and which bits can't. Rhinoplasty is about improving what you've already got, not waving a magic wand. Good luck.

Mark Baldwin, MBBS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon