Hair dying after FUE Transplant?

Can I use hair color for dying my hair with after 04 month of FUE hair transplant? would it affect the growth of transplanted hair? Currently I have realized 25% result of new hair growth. Secondly, can I use electric trimmer to trim hair both transplanted and original?

After four months, there should be no issues. There should be no issues if you want to color your hair.

After four months, there should be no issues.  There should be no issues if you want to color your hair.  There should be no issues with trimming your hair.  If you are concerned contact your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair dying and cutting of hair after FUE Transplant?

In OUR opinion as well as other top clinics there are a few rules for the dying of hair after a transplant:1. Do not dye your hair until the scabs have all healed up.2. If you must dye your hair then do so within the 2 and 3 month period of time. The newly transplanted grafts should be in a dormant state and should not be affected by a NATURAL HAIR DYE and NOT harsher chemical ammonia based dyes. 3. When the new hairs begin to sprout around the 3rd month, please at least a month so that they have grown out some before re-dying your hair. As far as the electric cutting of your hair, you can always cut your hair after two weeks post op and forever after.

William Woessner, MD
New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair dying after FUE Transplant

yes you can color for dying your hair and use electric trimmer to trim it after 4 month of FUE hair transplant.it does not affect the growth of transplanted hair

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Perfectly safe

Hello Saint212Congratulations on getting this life-changing procedure. It is perfectly safe to dye your hair. You already passed the 3 weeks that I always recommend to wait before treating your hair. Enjoy plenty and style your hair as you like. 'Best of lucks

William Yates, MD
Buffalo Grove Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dying FUE

You can dye your hair after all of the crust are off and at least 14 days after the hair transplant was done. Go for it!

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon