The fue transplanted grafts to my front crown are now laying flat. Should i be concerned?

I had a fue hair procedure done 22 days and I have noticed the grafts placed into the the front crown have laid flat. The first two weeks after the procedure they were all standing straight up. is this something to be concerned about ?

Transplanted hairs will grow the way it was placed. If it was placed in the wrong direction it is too late.

Transplanted hairs will grow the way it was placed.  If it was placed in the wrong direction it is too late to change the direction.  If you are concerned about this, follow up with your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Grafts laying flat

they are shedded and lying on frontal skin , but because you dont wash and clean them all properly , you just see them "laid flat"...

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

22 days after HT

At this point in time, don't pay attention to the changes in the appearance of the grafts as they will probably shed and may look flat when they are not really flat

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon