What is an estimated size range I would be after 320cc implants subpectoral, moderate profile? Currently 34C (Photos)

I want to make sure that I'm not going too large. I want to look extremely natural, and tasteful, almost like I didn't even get implants. I'm really just looking to add upper pole volume, and not much more additional volume. I know it's hard to guarantee a cup size because all manufacturers are different, but I just wanted to get a range or an idea of what size I would be after augmentation with my PS recommendation of 320cc implants.

You need a breast lift

Hi, 

As a 34C, every 100cc is approximately equal to 1 cup size. That means that 320cc implants will give you an approximate 34F cup. I don't know if you consider this to be too large for you. More importantly, I don't believe you will be happy with your results since placing implants without elevating your breasts will not give you much upper pole fullness. Your breast footprint is too low. You need a breast lift. Placing implants in your case, will only give you larger breasts that are equally low with the potential of making them lower as the weight of the implants stretches them down even further down your chest. Implant placement will not make a difference. You need to reposition your breast footprint higher. Implants can't and won't do that for you. Simply look at the breast implant revision gallery to see what I mean. Current technology in breast lifs no longer requires vertical incisions or implants to create upper pole fullness. Attached is an example of a breast lift with minimal scars and no implants. I hope this helps. 

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Not more than 350 cc

In your case you should not go over 350 cc. This will be the best decision for you. All the Best

Ozge Ergun, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

320?

320 cc should be fine. It will probably increase your cup size 1 1/2 sizes. You could have it placed subglandular or submuscular. Good luck.

Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Cup size and implants

Implant volumes do not always match up to cup size. A rough estimate is to perform a baggy test with the volume suggested and a bra that you want to fit.  Best of luck.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

The size of implant best for you is dictated by your chest wall measurements.  Once we determine that we can choose the profile based on what you want or need to achieve.  If you are seeking a natural look, then the diameter of the implant should be equal to or, more ideally, smaller than the width of your breast. The breast width is a measurement of how wide your breast is at the base, which should be measured at the level of the nipple. Choosing an implant that is smaller in diameter than your breast width will avoid the "side breast" fullness that is often associated with a more artificial appearance.  Other than that, you should choose the implant based on volume, not on the dimensions of the implant. You should choose a board certified plastic surgeon that you trust to help guide you in this decision.  

Silicone will give you a fullness at the top (upper pole fullness).

Silicone implants come pre-filled with a silicone gel and are the softest implant available. They feel more natural, which makes them a good option for women with less natural breast tissue; but they require a larger incision. It may be more difficult to realize if this type of implant has ruptured, so it is important to monitor them with annual follow-up visits. Additionally, because this implant contains a more liquid silicone (less cross-linked), if this implant should rupture, it will leak only into the scar capsule formed around the implant but may cause some discomfort or implant distortion.

Anatomic gummy bear implants might be a good choice to give you volume.

These highly-sought-after, anatomic implants offer a look that more closely resembles the natural silhouette of a breast, and, therefore, are a very attractive option for individuals seeking a natural-looking, aesthetic primary breast augmentation. Additionally, these implants are an especially excellent option for patients undergoing restorative or corrective breast surgery because they provide more stability, shape, and reduced incidence of capsular contracture. Compared to other types of silicone gel implants, the silicone in the cohesive gel implant is more cross-linked; therefore, should the implant shell “rupture,” it maintains its shape and silicone does not leak.

During your breast augmentation consultation, you should feel the different types of implants available, and try on various implant sizers in front of a mirror to help you to get an idea of how you will look following the surgery. You should also bring pictures of the look you would like to achieve, as well as a favorite top to wear when trying on implant sizers.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for a breast augmentation.  The size, profile, and shape of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  This entire surgery can be performed with a small incision technique.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

What is an estimated size range I would be after 320cc implants subpectoral, moderate profile? Currently 34C

You have excellent anatomy and should achieve a very nice result. Your surgeon is in the best position to advise you. The 320cc will increase you by at least a cup size, possibly more in the same style and manufacturer of bra that you currently wear.

Whats ize will I be?

Thanks for your question and the photos. On average it is about 200cc to a cup size, so a 320 would be a hair over a cup and a half larger. Take this with a grain of salt because todays implants have different shapes even with the same volume. I recommend looking at implant sizers on your frame. This has been most helpful to our patients. I have included a sizing link below as well. Hope it helps.

Adam Tattelbaum, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Estimated size range I would be after 320cc implants subpectoral, moderate profile? Currently 34C

The best cosmetic result in any particular breast augmentation patient depends on a variety of factors, including: Your individual anatomy, desired outcome, realistic expectations, a thorough discussion with the plastic surgeon about the options, and an understanding of the pros and cons of any particular implant choice. Proper sizing is not just about the number of cc’s. The thickness of your tissue, breast dimensions which include the width, height, and projection, as well as chest wall width all need to be considered when choosing an implant. Trying on implant “sizers” of various shapes and volumes while wearing a tight t-shirt, bra, or bathing sit at a preoperative visit will help you and your surgeon choose the optimal implant.

There are no manufacturers' standards for cup sizing in the bra industry. The cups of a 34 D-DD and a 38 D-DD are significantly different. Cup size varies from manufacturer to manufacturer and even within styles from any particular manufacturer. There is also no direct correlation between an implant size or shape and resultant cup size.

Keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exactly what to do without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative procedure would not be in your best interest. I would suggest that your plastic surgeon be certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon