I'm an A cup and I want to go to a D cup. How much would this cost?

Im an A cup im 16 and i want to go to a D 36 Cup.

Implant Costs?

Thank you for your question!  It depends on what kind of implant you want.  Saline is usually $5500.00 and gel can be anywhere from $7500.00 to $8500.00.  Depending on where you go price may differ.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval Patel Double Board CertifiedPlastic SurgeonChicagoHoffman EstatesOak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant costs

Thanks for posting your question. I am happy to try and help you. It is important to remember that a board certified plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to an accurate assessment of your situation, and concerns.

Having said that, the costs for breast implants will vary by where you live. Start by finding a surgeon and learn what you need, then worry about the costs.

Dr. Michael J. Brown
Northern Virginia Plastic Surgeon

Cost really isn't as important as safety

I know that money doesn't grow on trees and surgery is expensive. Plan for around $6000 +/- $1000. But make sure it's done safely by a good surgeon. Wait until you're 18 too -- that's what the FDA says. Is it possible? -- not sure without an exam. Sometimes your skin is too tight and we can't use a very big implant right away. Be patient and good luck!

Robert S. Houser, DO
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Costs of the breast augmentation procedure will certainly vary depending on your geographic location. Things to factor in for the surgery standpoint will be the facility fee, anesthesia fee, surgeon fee, implant cost (saline vs. silicone, other fees (e.g., acellular dermal matrix cost, pain pump, surgical garment, etc.) Typically augmentation with saline implants will be ~$1000 less than with silicone implants. Consultation with a plastic surgeon on the procedure along with quotes is advised, but a range of $4000-9000 is reasonable depending on the factors above. Consult with board-certified plastic surgeons in your area as one who you are content with his/her education/training and photographs and then you can discuss quotes with those you feel comfortable with. Hope these answers help!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

Breast Implants

Thank you for your question about breast implants.

Realself provides data for the average cost of breast implants in your geographic area.

To know what might be right for you, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have breast implant surgery or related procedure(s).

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
  I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. Best wishes. 

Augmentation Pricing

Implant pricing varies by geographic location as well as the type of implant and difficulty of your surgery. You may be able to get ballpark pricing for your area online or by calling but ultimately you will need a consult with exam, measurements and sizing to get the most accurate quote. High and low prices don't always reflect the quality or safety so make sure they're board certified and have an accredited facility for surgery. Best of luck.

Cost of breast augmentation

Hi, shayla500.  Thanks for your question.  The cost of breast augmentation is combination of surgeon's fee, anesthesia fee, facility fee, and implant cost.  That will depend on your surgeon's expertise, duration of surgery, and geography.  In my area, the total cost ranges between $5000-$7000.  Please consult a board-certified plastic surgeon; select the surgeon with experience and someone you will comfortable with.  Best wishes.

Thank you for your question.  It sounds as though you are looking to undergo a breast augmentation.  In order to determine the price of your surgery (it varies from surgeon to surgeon), please be seen in person by a board certified plastic surgeon for a physical evaluation to determine what would be the best implants for you.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL