How much for full tummy tuck, arm lift and inner thigh lift?

How Much for a Full Tummy Tuck, Arm Lift and Inner Thigh Lift?

I would not do all of those procedures at the same time, since I like to spend a lot of time on tummy tucks to get a flat stomach, nice umbilicus, low scar that heals well, and re-attach the abdominal flap so drains are not needed. If a tummy tuck does not require a lot of liposuction, the an arm lift can be done at the same time in my practice. I like to do the inner thigh lift after the tummy tuck, because the anterior thigh is usually much improved after my tummy tucks and in some cases, depending no how much loose skin is present, an inner thigh lift might not be needed.  You are looking at over 20,000 for all of these procedures.

Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

How much for TT, Arm lift, inner thigh lift

A TT, Arm lift, and inner thigh lift may cost you between 10 to 18K depending on the size and girth of body parts.A consultation is necessary to get an accurate estimate.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

The cost will vary from one plastic surgeon to another.A full abdominoplasty will vary from $10,000 - $13,000.An arm lift would vary from $5,000 - $7,000. A thigh lift would probably be $8,000 - $10,000.Make sure you see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and I would not recommend doing all three procedures at the same time. The above quotes include anesthesia and operating room.

Fred Suess, MD

It's a good question. The cost will vary based on the surgeon, specific operations that you are having, and the amount of time for the procedures to be performed. Make sure to see word certified plastic surgeons. She gone several consultations so that you in here different surgical opinions.

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon