I have oily fluids leaking from my BBL SITE

Oil leak

Hi, Sexxychocolate.  It sounds like what you are describing is a lipid collection.  It could be the result of an area of fat transfer that did not become vascularized.  These can usually be treated with wound care, irrigation if needed or exploration in extreme cases.  Make sure you follow up with an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon with experience in the area of fat grafting/transfer.  Good luck to you!

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Leaking oil

This is a complication that can't happen. It should be self-limiting. Please follow up in person with your plastic surgeon. Best, Mats Hagstrom, MD 

Mats Hagstrom, MD