Am I too skinny for an S- Curve Brazilian Butt Lift ?

I have been concerned if I would be a proper candidate for an S curve Brazilian butt lift. I am 5'1 and when I started getting interested in researching the procedure, i weighed 120lbs and I've purposely have been gaining weight, where now I'm currently 126lbs. I wanted to know if I'm still too skinny or if I should be gaining more weight ?

You would need to be seen in person to determine if you are a good candidate. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. 
Regards. 

BBL

You would have to be seen in person to determine if you are a candidate for a BBL.  Having a decent amount of fat reserves is the key.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon